. a familiar stranger .

.

Monday 22 February 2010

nasal appraisal


a few days from now i will travel home to celebrate the birthdays of old friends & even older family members. no drama. hello mother, father & dear old grandpapa on your 80th - happy birthday & how do you like my nose ring?? -
jaws drop glasses fall outcast from the family i become.
my only hope may be the recent purchase of a hamper. a remedy to my father's pain. the seller herself referred to its beauty & suitability for a picnic on the downs. are my origins so obvious?? coincidence?? or a sign?? either way if the wicker delight is not a bold enough distraction i guess there is always the option to wear it over the face as a disguise to the nasal embellishment.
wish me luck
peace&love
peas&dove

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete